ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- Date: Sunday 7 September
- Times (please note that these have changed!):
- Membership (re-)registration*, Social & Barbecue†: 4:00 pm
- Meeting: 5:15 pm
- Location: The Village Theatre, 2219 County Rd 11, Selby
*Annual fees are unchanged at $10 for single memberships, $15 for families.
†The theatre will provide burgers, hot dogs, buns and drinks. Contributions from members of side dishes or desserts would be greatly appreciated!
Are you interested in showing your support for our local community theatre? Consider sponsoring a seat at the theatre. For a donation of $100, a seat at the theatre will bear your name. Contact Kate at 613‑449‑2532 or send an email to email@example.com.
LCT is thrilled to be able to offer Gift Certificates for purchase. These make an excellent gift. Gift Certificates in any amount can be purchased at Gray's IDA or by contacting Kate at 613‑449‑2532 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Rates & Private Performances
A new group rate of $12 per ticket (a savings of $3) is available to groups of 10 or more. In addition, one Wednesday evening private performance is available per production at a substantial discount for all 80 seats. See details on our Tickets info page, then call Katie at 613‑449‑2532, or write to email@example.com for more information.
About the Theatre
The Village Theatre in Selby, Ontario, is home to Lennox Community Theatre Inc. The theatre is an attractive and intimate 80-seat performing space. The wholly-volunteer company runs theatre seasons of several plays of various types – dramas, thrillers, comedies, musicals, pantomimes – from September through June. The goals of the company are:
- to promote interest, participation, and skill in the theatrical arts in Lennox and Addington;
- to provide and sponsor education and instruction in all the theatrical arts; and
- to provide all necessary facilities for education, instruction, and performance of the theatrical arts.
Lennox Community Theatre is a member of Theatre Ontario.