LCT is thrilled to be able to offer Gift Certificates for purchase. These make an excellent gift. Gift Certificates in any amount can be purchased at Gray's IDA or sending an email to email@example.com.
LENNOX COMMUNITY THEATRE
- The Foreigner by Larry Shue
- Bob's Your Elf by Norm Foster
- Proof by David Auburn
- Secrets Of A Soccer Mom by Kathleen Clark
- Wait Until Dark by Frederick Knott, adapted by Jeffrey Hatcher
Full details on our Playbill page.
by Larry Shue
Directed by Clifford Trott
- Audition dates and times: Tuesday, July 18, and Friday, July 21, at 7:00pm.
- Location: Lennox Community Theatre (rear entrance), 2219 County Rd 11, Selby.
- Required*: Five actors are required with exaggerated southern (Georgia) accents: One female between ages of 60 - 75, two males 20 - 35, one female 20 - 35, one male 45 - 60. Two actors are required with UK (English) accents: Two males 35 - 55.
- Production dates: (Ten performances) 2017 September 22, 23, 24 (matinée), 28, 29, 30; October 1 (matinée), 5, 6 7.
*The age brackets are guidelines. Please consider auditioning if your age falls outside these guidelines.
For more information, contact the director care of firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in showing your support for our local community theatre? Consider sponsoring a seat at the theatre. For a donation of $100, a seat at the theatre will bear your name. Send an email to email@example.com.
About the Theatre
The Village Theatre in Selby, Ontario, is home to Lennox Community Theatre Inc. The theatre is an attractive and intimate 80-seat performing space. The wholly-volunteer company runs theatre seasons of several plays of various types – dramas, thrillers, comedies, musicals, pantomimes – from September through June. The goals of the company are:
- to promote interest, participation, and skill in the theatrical arts in Lennox and Addington;
- to provide and sponsor education and instruction in all the theatrical arts; and
- to provide all necessary facilities for education, instruction, and performance of the theatrical arts.