ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- Date: Sunday, 17 July, 2016
- Membership (re-)registration*, Social & Barbecue†: 4:30 pm
- Meeting: 6:00 pm
- Location: The Village Theatre, 2219 County Rd 11, Selby
*Annual fees are unchanged at $10 for single memberships, $15 for families.
†The theatre will provide burgers, hot dogs, buns and drinks. Contributions from members of side dishes or desserts would be greatly appreciated!
About the Theatre
The Village Theatre in Selby, Ontario, is home to Lennox Community Theatre Inc. The theatre is an attractive and intimate 80-seat performing space. The wholly-volunteer company runs theatre seasons of several plays of various types – dramas, thrillers, comedies, musicals, pantomimes – from September through June. The goals of the company are:
- to promote interest, participation, and skill in the theatrical arts in Lennox and Addington;
- to provide and sponsor education and instruction in all the theatrical arts; and
- to provide all necessary facilities for education, instruction, and performance of the theatrical arts.
LCT is thrilled to be able to offer Gift Certificates for purchase. These make an excellent gift. Gift Certificates in any amount can be purchased at Gray's IDA or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in showing your support for our local community theatre? Consider sponsoring a seat at the theatre. For a donation of $100, a seat at the theatre will bear your name. Send an email to email@example.com.